Similar to products that many call ski boots, SLP's Ski-Slips™ are made from high quality UHMW plastic (the same plastic material used in most plastic skis, both OEM and aftermarket) which provides longer life and better performance than lesser quality materials common for this type of product (HDPE plastic).
- Wear Resistant
- Super Strong
- Super Slippery
- Flexible, even in extreme cold weather
- Resists carbide cutting
- Easy on, easy off with no loose mounting hardware
- Keeps carbides from catching when loading and unloading
- Universal fit for most OEM and aftermarket ski designs
- Small and compact for easy storage
• Concrete Floors
• Trailer Decks
- Trailer Ramps
*Ski Slips™ fit most models except: Simmons, Ski-Doo Precision (Dual Keel), and Ski-Doo Offset skis.
*Replacement straps are sold per pair (2 straps)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov