The Powder Pro™ Ski is a good match for mountain riders who spend most of their time in deep powder snow off trail. The Powder Pro™ Ski is slightly more aggressive than the MoHawk Ski™. For serious mountain riders looking for control and flotation in the deep powder snow , this is the ski for you.
- Maximum flotation with precise steering control.
- Unique multi-level design to provide aggressive steering ability wiht minimal arm effort in a broad range of conditions.
- Patented lower keel incorporates many design features found on the Straight Line Tracking (SLT) Ski™ to provide precise, easy steering with maximum reduction of darting on packed or groomed trails.
- Patented vertical sidewall surface of the upper keel adds to the sidewall surface area of the lower keel to provide optimum steering control in deep powder or loose snow.
- Compaction Control Technology directs the snow under the ski for maximum lift, keeping the ski on top of and parallel with the snow.
- Reduces the tendency of "Nose Diving" during deceleration.
"The Powder Pro™ Ski gives me the confidence I need while competing in the RMSHA circuit. It allows me to turn without pushing in the corners and the sidehilling capabilities are incredible!" Keith Curtis #711