- Maximum flotation with precise steering control.
- Unique lower keel incorporates many design features found on the Straight Line Tracking (SLT) Ski to provide precise, easy steering with maximum reduction of darting on packed or groomed snowmobile trails.
- Patented vertical sidewall surface of the upper keel adds to the sidewall surface area of the lower keel to provide optimum steering control in deep powder or loose snow.
- Compaction Control Technology directs the snow under the ski for maximum lift keeping the ski on top of and parallel with the snow.
- Reduces the tendency of "Nose Diving" during deceleration.
- Each Powder Pro ski is 7" wide and weighs 6.5 lbs assembled with carbide.
" The best way to describe the Powder Pro™ Ski is to say that it is like going from driving an old Jeep to a new BMW! "... Johnny Unser.
The Powder Pro™ Ski is sold as component parts that together complete a ski assembly. All component parts are sold per each except Runners which are sold per pair. Example: 2 Ski Mounting Saddle Assemblies, 2 Loops, 2 Ski Bottoms and 1 Standard Carbide (Pair).
Click on "Begin Ski Design" to start designing a Powder Pro™ ski assembly.
Powder Pro is a Trademark of Starting Line Products Inc.,
Ski design Patent #5700020, #6012728, #6955236, #6991056, #7311165, #731116, #7841089 and Patents Pending.