The Powder Pro™ Ski is a good match for mountain riders who spend most of their time in deep powder snow off trail. The Powder Pro™ Ski is slightly more aggressive than the MoHawk Ski™. For serious mountain riders looking for control and flotation in the deep powder snow, this is the ski for you.
- Maximum flotation with precise steering control.
- Unique multi-level design to provide aggressive steering ability with minimal arm effort in a broad range of conditions.
- Patented lower keel incorporates many design features found on the Straight Line Tracking (SLT) Ski™ to provide precise, easy steering with maximum reduction of darting on packed or groomed snowmobile trails.
- Patented vertical sidewall surface of the upper keel adds to the sidewall surface area of the lower keel to provide optimum steering control in deep powder or loose snow.
- Compaction Control Technology directs the snow under the ski for maximum lift, keeping the ski on top of and parallel with the snow.
- Reduces the tendency of "Nose Diving" during deceleration.
The Powder Pro™ Ski is sold as component parts that together complete a ski assembly. All component parts are sold per each except Runners which are sold per pair. Example: 2 Ski Mounting Saddle Assemblies, 2 Loops, 2 Ski Bottoms and 1 Standard Carbide (Pair).
Click on "Begin Ski Design" to start designing a Powder Pro™ ski assembly.
Powder Pro is a Trademark of Starting Line Products Inc.,
Ski design Patent #5700020, #6012728, #6955236, #6991056, #7311165, #731116, #7841089 and Patents Pending.
"The best way to describe the Powder Pro™ Ski is to say that it is like going from driving an old Jeep to a new BMW!" -- Johnny Unser
"The SLP Powder Pro™ ski gives me the confidence I need while competing in the RMSHA circuit. It allows me to turn without pushing in the corners and the side hilling capabilities are incredible!" -- Keith Curtis #711